Moxa CP-104EL-A-DB25M 4-port RS-232 low profile PCI Express x1 serial board
* Includes DB25 male cable
* PCI Express x1 compliant, with advanced UART
* 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
* 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
* Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
* Drivers provided for Windows (2000, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64), Windows CE 5.0, Windows XP Embedded, DOS, Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64) FreeBSD 4/5, QNX 6, SCO Open Server 5/6, UnixWare 7
* Easy maintenance with on-board LEDs and management software
* 15 KV ESD protection on the board
With twenty-plus years of experience in serial board technology, Moxa is able to offer one of the most comprehensive selections of industrial-grade multiport serial cards in the world. Moxa serial boards are known for their thoughtful design, high reliability, and top performance, and are used to connect any number of serial devices directly to a PC. Boards for every major slot type are available.
Please call us on 01291 430567 for more information.